21 Sentinel Center Console
Virtually unsinkable and available with optional integrated ballistic protection. This rugged little center console is perfect for patrolling ports and waterways for state, local, and federal agencies. It’s not too shabby for harvesting crab in Puget Sound either! With the safety of a RHIB, the security of positive floatation, and the defensive capacity of optional ballistic protection this vessel is the ultimate platform for law enforcement. Furthermore, with the aluminum side sheets gone are the days of expensive collar maintenance. No more pulling collars for corrosion preventative, collar tears, over-width permits, or UV damage!
- Length Overall (LOA) (feet): 21′
- Beam Overall (feet): 8′
- Top Speed (knots): 42
- Max Range (nautical miles): 347 @ 30 knots
- Fuel Capacity (gallons): 100
- Static Draft (inches): 13″ Engine up
- Deadrise at Transom: 18 degrees
- Propulsion: Outboard
- Power (hp): 150-250
* All specifications and standard features are subject to change. Custom options and features available, please inquire for further details.
- PATENTED ARMOR Integrated Collar System
- 1/4″ 5086 aluminum bottom plate
- 1/4″ 5086 aluminum reinforcing center keel beaching plate – Making it 1/2″ thick up the middle!
- 3/8″ 5086 aluminum center vertical keel with integrated bow eye
- 1/4″ 5086 aluminum formed double step chines
- 3/16″ 5086 aluminum side sheet transom
- 3/8″ 5086 aluminum transom
- 3/16″ 5052 aluminum welded deck plate with non-skid surfaces
- Welded self-bailing decks
- Welded bottom strakes
- All structural framing 5086 aluminum CNC cut plate
- 5086 aluminum fuel tanks
- Forward step stowage
- Integrated anchor locker pockets
- Pipe handrails
- Port side swimstep with SS ladder
- Ergonomically designed 2-person center console
- Port side helm station
- Standing or sitting operation
- Seat box locker with stowage
- Integrated footrest
- Two cup holders
- Polycarbonate windscreen
- Folding Shox suspension seats
- Hydraulic helm steering
- LED navigation lighting
- Large console doors
- Locking glovebox
- Dual batteries with ACR
- 6 position switch panel
- Fuel filter
- 6 welded cleats
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
- Garmin chart plotter/fish finder
- Fusion stereo system
- Bimini top
- Radar arch
- Tow post
- Engine guard
- Kicker mount
- Flip up rear seats
- Console cooler
- Tomar lights and siren package
- More to come!
Manufacturer of Performance Vessels Dedicated to:
Our double step chine and faceted sides maximize the chine area and bottom width enabling a larger waterline beam with respect to overall width. This provides superior stability and is a particular advantage for width limited and trailered applications.
Our molded foam-filled sides provide positive buoyancy and will not become waterlogged with age.
In partnership with the leading materials manufacturers, we’ve developed a lightweight propriety ballistic paneling system capable of NIJ III+ and NIJ IV protection.
ARMOR Marine is an engineering and technology driven boat manufacturer dedicated to maritime safety, security, and defense. Our patented and patent pending technologies provide optimal solutions for maritime security applications. We offer innovative boat designs with optional ballistic protection optimized for situational performance and reduced lifecycle costs.