29′ Tactical Response
Optimized for SAFETY, SECURITY, DEFENSE – The 29′ ARMOR Tactical Response boat is an Unsinkable, ARMORED, Tactical Patrol Boat for military and law enforcement applications. Ideally suited for tactical response, VBSS operations, and security detail this vessel is the platform for operators. Available ballistically protected and certified to NIJ III+ the vessel offers a defensive platform for tactical positioning. Fully customizable, please inquire for further details.
- Length Overall (LOA) (feet): 29′
- Beam Overall (feet): 10′
- Top Speed (knots): 50+
- Max Range (nautical miles):
- Fuel Capacity (gallons): 250
- Static Draft (inches): 18″ Engines up
- Deadrise at Transom: 21 degrees
- Propulsion: Outboard
- Power (hp): Twin 700 hp +
- PATENTED ARMOR Integrated Collar System
- 1/4″ 5086 aluminum bottom plate
- 1/4″ 5086 aluminum reinforcing center keel beaching plate – Making it 1/2″ thick up the middle!
- 1/2″ 5086 aluminum center vertical keel with integrated bow eye
- 1/4″ 5086 aluminum formed double step chines
- 3/16″ 5086 aluminum side sheet transom
- 3/16″ 5052 aluminum welded deck plate with non-skid surfaces
- Welded self-bailing decks
- Welded bottom strakes
- All structural framing 5086 aluminum CNC cut plate
- 5086 aluminum fuel tanks
- Ergonomically designed helm
- Starboard side helm station
- Integrated footrest
- Ullman Dynamics suspension seats
- Hydraulic helm steering
- LED navigation lighting
- Locable stowage
- Locking glovebox
- Dual batteries with ACR
- Fully customizable – see options
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
- Full ballistic protection packages
- Custom electronics packages
- Locking gun lockers
- Air conditioning
- Tow post
- Motor guard
- Loiter power supply
- Diesel heater
- Custom paint and decals
- Fully customizable
- Tomar lights and siren packages
Manufacturer of Performance Vessels Dedicated to:
Our double step chine and faceted sides maximize the chine area and bottom width enabling a larger waterline beam with respect to overall width. This provides superior stability and is a particular advantage for width limited and trailered applications.
Our molded foam-filled sides provide positive buoyancy and will not become waterlogged with age.
In partnership with the leading materials manufacturers, we’ve developed a lightweight propriety ballistic paneling system capable of NIJ III+ and NIJ IV protection.
ARMOR Marine is an engineering and technology driven boat manufacturer dedicated to maritime safety, security, and defense. Our patented and patent pending technologies provide optimal solutions for maritime security applications. We offer innovative boat designs with optional ballistic protection optimized for situational performance and reduced lifecycle costs.