34′ Pro Sport CC
Consider the 34 Pro Sport Center Console for the ultimate in safety when far from shore. With the safety of a RHIB and the security of positive floatation without the maintenance, hassle, or performance drawbacks of a collared boat this boat is the clear winner. Drawing on our design principals, and our patrol boat roots, this boat is constructed to the same high standards required for combat use. With ample deck space for two large ice totes, an integrated live well, and a built-in head, this boat ensures you’ll have everything needed to for extended big fish expeditions.
- Length Overall (LOA) (feet): 33.5′
- Beam Overall (feet): 10′-3″
- Top Speed (knots):
- Max Range (nautical miles):
- Fuel Capacity (gallons): 200
- Static Draft (inches): 16″ Engine up
- Deadrise at Transom: 18 degrees
- Propulsion: Outboard
- Power (hp): Twin 300 hp +
- PATENTED ARMOR Integrated Collar System
- 1/4″ 5086 aluminum bottom plate
- 1/4″ 5086 aluminum reinforcing center keel beaching plate – Making it 1/2″ thick up the middle!
- 1/2″ 5086 aluminum center vertical keel with integrated bow eye
- 1/4″ 5086 aluminum formed double step chines
- 3/16″ 5086 aluminum side sheet transom
- 1/2″ 5086 aluminum transom
- 3/16″ 5052 aluminum welded deck plate with non-skid surfaces
- Welded self-bailing decks
- Welded bottom strakes
- All structural framing 5086 aluminum CNC cut plate
- 5086 aluminum fuel tanks
- Forward seat stowage
- Ergonomically designed 2-person center console
- Port side helm station
- Integrated footrest
- Direct glaze windshield
- Ullman Dynamics suspension seats
- Hydraulic helm steering
- LED navigation lighting
- Large console doors
- Locking glovebox
- Dual batteries with ACR
- Integrated 78 gallon live well
- Integrated console head unit
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
- Garmin electronics
- Fusion stereo
- Fully customizable
Manufacturer of Performance Vessels Dedicated to:
Our double step chine and faceted sides maximize the chine area and bottom width enabling a larger waterline beam with respect to overall width. This provides superior stability and is a particular advantage for width limited and trailered applications.
Our molded foam-filled sides provide positive buoyancy and will not become waterlogged with age.
In partnership with the leading materials manufacturers, we’ve developed a lightweight propriety ballistic paneling system capable of NIJ III+ and NIJ IV protection.
ARMOR Marine is an engineering and technology driven boat manufacturer dedicated to maritime safety, security, and defense. Our patented and patent pending technologies provide optimal solutions for maritime security applications. We offer innovative boat designs with optional ballistic protection optimized for situational performance and reduced lifecycle costs.