Fast, long range, expedition cabin cruiser
Expedition cabin cruiser with commercial-grade aluminum construction
The Chugach is a 39’ fast expedition cabin cruiser boat that is packed full of features and amenities. Originally designed to transport crew and gear to work sites in the unforgiving Alaskan waters, the Chugach has sleeping arrangements for up to 4 people and was built for extended commercial operations. This aluminum boat is capable of being on the water for more than a week at a time due to its extended range, provisions storage, and extra-large freshwater tank. Travel in comfort with a full gas stove, refrigerator, sink and shower, comfortable berth and dinette, and an optional Seakeeper. This aluminum cabin cruiser is perfect for long work or recreational trips through the Inside Passage and Alaskan coastline. Large transom doors and a handy crane mean tender deployment and transport is easy and efficient. Coming equipped with a sturdy access ladder, the Chugach is a great dive boat as well. Travel with comfort and stability, ARMOR Marine’s expertly designed Chugach is perfect for your next expedition.
|Length Overall (LOA):||42′|
|Top Speed (Knots):||35+|
|Fuel Capacity:||400 gallons|
|Deadrise at Transom:||20 degrees|
|Deadrise at entry||39 degrees|
|Power:||Twin Volvo D6-440 diesel|
- Dedicated provisions storage lets you stock up supplies for extended journeys.
- Configurable berth arrangement allows a customizable interior that accommodates up to four people comfortably.
- A convertible dinette and a coffin bunk option additional sleeping quarters.
- Extended 500+ mile range with a large fuel tank ensures you can easily reach your destination with minimal pauses to refuel.
- Built-in bow thruster gives lateral movement capabilities, allowing you to easily navigate through tricky waters.
- Easily deployed tender gives access to quick and simple short-range material, gear, and people transport.
- Twin Volvo D6-440 hp diesel inboard engines offer reliability and efficiency.
Features & Options
Choose from a wide range of customizable elements, including navigation systems, cabin layouts, propulsion types, entertainment amenities, and hull designs.
- Commercial Grade All Welded Aluminum Construction
- 1/2” 5086 keel and transom
- 1/4″ 5086 Bottom sheet and chines
- 3/8″ 5086 delta pad
- 1/4″ Beaching plate
- 3/16″ 5086 Side sheets
- 3/16” 5052 deck and topsides
- High visibility
- Ergonomically optimized
- Abundance of grab rails
- Ease of maneuverability
- 4 sleeping bunks in bow
- Convertible dinette table
- Marine carpeting and insulation
- Non-skid paint on cabin floor
- Marine head with shower option
- Marine sink
- Steel marine oven
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Forward spring suspension seats
- Hydraulic steering
- LED Navigation Lights
- Group 31 batteries with battery switch
- 5 total 2000 GPH bilge pumps
- Electronic trim tabs
- Electronic horn
- CNC cut dash
- Interior and exterior LED lights
- Bench seats
- Isotherm 13.2 gallon water heater
- Marine cabin heating
- Garmin Chartplotter
- FLIR camera
- Galvanized Steel 40′ TUFF Trailer